Friday, July 29, 2011

Alvin Lee

So you did it to me again. I was back in triage again. I had really bad cramps that would not go away. They were coming every 2-3 minutes for about 1 1/2 hours, so me and your daddy went to the hospital. We got there around 8am, and left around 10:30. Your dad is so funny, because he says at least it is on his day off, but he asks me if I could do a little later in the day, because he want to sleep in on his day off. Oh my little man I wonder when you will come. I get worried, because I am home alone I don't want any surprises when your daddy is off work. I am not going to the Larsen reunion, because of all the cramping and backache that I have been having, and that is okay, because in the end I think I need to be close to home in case something does happen. I read face book, and everyone is having a good time so far. The family stopped in St. George for the night, and left this morning to head to Preston. Your grandpa Campbell called, and said they plan on seeing me on Sunday afternoonish, so that will be fun. Your grandma Campbell saw your great-grandma Z and said she was very out of it. She was sleeping, and woke up to say hi, but she is under a lot of medication, and so she is very dazed and confused. Traveling in the RV is Grandpa Campbell, Cathy & Mark, Great-Grandpa, and Grandpa Z, Jodi, and Jenna, Max, and Codi, so it is a smaller group this year, but I am sure they are having fun with everything

Love your mommy, and daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment