Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Our little boy

So today I saw the doctor, and they checked my cervix, and everything was fine, so she said that I can do normal things again. Of course being on bed rest for 2 months makes it hard for me to want to do things. Yesterday there was a lot of pressure in my cervix, and I kept feeling a bump there, so I figured you were head down, and today confirmed it. There was a reason why I was going to the bathroom every hour last night, and can not get comfortable. I guess you are preparing for your arrival. I am thinking of stopping taking the pills to calm my uterus, because I feel that it is time that nature takes it course, and the doctor feels fine, so why not. I guess the count down begins my little one. We can't wait to see you.

Love you lots
Mommy and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment