Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Past Week

Well my baby boy you have done it again. Last week I was in the hospital for cramping and they found that I was having contractions. They were not constant, but they ended up sending me on a medication to calm my uterus. I have never taken the medication. It caused me to have constipation, and that was the pits, so I ended up getting some stuff to help with the constipation. Well I worked, and I ended up having really runny poop. The constipation was so bad that it gave me hemorriods, and they are not fun. They were so painful that they were bleeding. Well a week later(July 18th) I though I was bleeding from my vagina, because when I peed there was blood. Of course I was scared, so I shook your daddy like crazy, and we went to the hospital. They put me back on the monitor, and checked out my uterus. My cervix was fine, and she found no bleeding in the vagina, so they sent me home. I am hoping that is my only scare, but I have a feeling you are testing me and your daddy, but we love you still.

Love always your mommy, and daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment