Saturday, July 23, 2011

Busy day my boy

So today was a very busy day today. I am feeling better. We went to a family reunion out in Spanish Fork Utah. Let me tell you little one you sure do move a lot. I love to feel you roll around, and you usually start the action when I eat, or of course when I get ready to go to sleep. Your dad loves it too, because he will put his hand on my belly, and smile, when ever you roll around. There is another reunion that I want to go to, and I am going to ask the doctor if I can. It is your grandpa Campbell's reunion, and the fun part is traveling in an RV together, and talking about what has been going in our lives. There is one special person that I want to see, and that is your great grandma Z. I have not seen her in a long time, and she is getting older in her years. She is getting forgetful.

Remember we love you always and forever
Love Mommy and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment