Tuesday, July 26, 2011

To my son

Today I have been exhausted. I feel you on my diaphram, because I can hardly breathe know. I have felt lower back ache, and feel that you are lower down. I am so grateful that you are still in, and everyday is a good day that you are in me. We can't wait to meet you little one. I look on face book and see all these moms having babies, and I can't wait to hold you, and smile, and say you are here after all the trouble you have giving me, but it will all be good at the end. I am know going on 32 weeks, and i am hoping to make it another 4-6, but it is all up to you, and when you want to come. I of course feel you moving like crazy, and today you had the hiccups. It was fun to see my belly go up and down.

Remember we love you lots
Your mommy and daddy

1 comment: