Thursday, June 9, 2011

The engagement

November 18th-19th

It was a Tuesday I believe, and Adam and I were chatting. We were talking about picking out an engagement ring. I knew he was going to purpose, and I did not know how he was going to do it. We were talking about places to get married, and when to tell my parents so they could get ready to go through the temple. That night Adam wanted to show me something, I was not sure what it was, but he came back to the webcam, and showed me a pioneer ring, and before I knew it he was telling me how much he loved me, and got down on one knee, and purposed to me. He says my reaction is one he would never forget. I was surprised, but I knew I wanted to marry him. I know it was only one month since we met, but I knew it was the right decision for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment